Monday, October 22, 2018


Hi Everyone!

Leanne here to share some more projects with you today, using Memory Maze Laser cuts.
Today I'm sharing a couple of spooky cards, seeing we are in October the month of Halloween. Well it seems to be coming more popular in Australia now, and I must say my kids do love to go Trick a Treating and do enjoy dressing up for the occasion.

Steampunk Girl Card

I made an Arrow Fold Easel Card, I used the Memory Maze 3D Cards. I've used 2 sheets of the same images, which I have fussy cut out. The bottom image I have adhered to a acetate, I then added the same fussy cut image foam mounted over the previous image. I have used a few other images from the sheet on my card and embellished with some metals and flowers.



Memory Maze supplies used:



Ghoul Girl Card

I have made the exact same card as the previous one, but used a different 3D sheet. These sheets are great for cards or journals.








Memory Maze supplies used

3D card sheets Halloween
Halloween 4 designed for Mixed Media Journals, cards





Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment