Thursday, November 19, 2020

A very good morning to you all and welcome back to the Memory Maze Chipboard Blog.

Today I would like to share with you a layout about man's best friend. Lots of Dog related chipboard pieces on this layout which also uses the Doggy Dayz printed papers from Studio 73.

All the chipboard pieces have been covered in distress oxides in numerous colours, I love this stuff, it gives a perfect and easy cover for all your chipboard.

I also used the paw prints stencil to add extra pawprints and I think they turned out pretty cute.

Puppy Love





 I have used the following Chipboard elements:


- Puppy Love Sentiment
- Paw Prints Chipboard
- Dogs and Bones

- Stencil Paw Prints

You will find these and heaps more chipboard righ here:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs

Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment