Wednesday, November 25, 2020

{Butterfly Dreams}

Hey there crafty people! Melissa A here with you today and I have a beautiful soft coloured DT layout to share with you created for the wonderful Memory Maze Lasercuts.



For this layout I have gone with a pretty butterfly theme and have used Mintay's card stock, as well as their fussy cutting elements.
For the background I sprinkled some pink pixie powder and sprayed it with water to get the desired effect, just to add some colour and then I did a little bit of stamping around the photo area.


I have used the gorgeous butterfly frame with the title from Memory Maze and I heat embossed it with both yellow and pink embossing powders. I did this with all the other butterfly chipboards used on this layout as well.


I used some beautiful soft yellow and pink Autumn Lane flowers, which worked in perfectly with this layout and also tucked some wood wool in between and around them for some added texture.


I hope you liked my latest creation, I will have some more for you all very soon! Until then...happy crafting! :)

Mel x



Products Used
-Mintay 'Old Manor' cardstock
-Mintay 'Beauty in Bloom' elements
-Autumn Lane flowers
-Memory Maze butterfly frame with title
-Memory Maze butterfly chipboard
-Kaisercraft 'Butterflies' background stamp
-Ranger Distress Oxide in 'Black Soot'
-Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder in 'Scarlet Mist'
-Unbranded embossing powder in 'Yellow' & 'Pink'
-Stampendous Fran-tage embossing powder in 'Shabby Pink'
-Wood Wool






No comments:

Post a Comment