Tuesday, November 10, 2020

{Days gone by}

Hey there crafty friends!

It's Melissa A with you today and I have a new DT layout to share with you all featuring some absolutely stunning Memory Maze chipboard.

I love using some background chipboard in my layouts and on this one I have used some honeycomb. I find it fills in some gaps nicely while also adding some texture.


I have used the beautiful 'Lady' collection from Mintay on this layout and matched the chipboard to the theme of the collection. I thought the flourishes said 'elegant' so added them in and used some of Little Birdies wax in 'Glimmer Moss' & their sparkle paste in 'Silver Sage' over them.


On the honeycomb chipboard I used a combination of Oxide Inks in 'Squeezed Lemonade' & 'Worn Lipstick'


I added some beautiful flourish embellishment chipboards aswell and embossed them with some 'African Ancient Gold' embossing powder, which added some sparkle to the layout.



And for the title I used Little Birdies sparkle paste in 'Gold Glitz'.

I hope you liked this elegant lady like themed layout and it has inspired you to add some background chipboard and pretty flourishes to your future layouts.

That's all from me today, I'll be back again soon with some more inspiration. Until then...happy crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
-Mintay 'Lady' cardstock & cut out elements
-Green cardstock
-Yellow lace trimming
-Memory Maze 'Chicken Wire' chipboard
-Memory Maze 'Flourish' & 'Embellishments' chipboard
-Memory Maze 'Days gone by' title chipboard
-Kaisercraft 'Sage' paper blooms
-Little Birdie 'Melissa Buttermilk' flowers
-Green Tara 'Cornflowers Peach' flowers
-Ranger distress oxide inks in 'Squeezed Lemonade' & 'Worn Lipstick'
-Little Birdie sparkle paste in 'Gold Glitz' & 'Silver Sage'
-Stampendous Frantage Mica Fragments in 'Yellow'
-Walltleido embossing powder in 'African Ancient Gold'
-Little Birdie wax in 'Glimmer Moss'
-Dreamweaver metallic F/X in 'Pixie Blush'
-White Gesso
-Little Birdie mixed media stones


No comments:

Post a Comment