Monday, November 9, 2020

Good morning Memory Maze fans and welcome to the blog. Today I would like to share with you a boy layout, which I don't do very often as well as a layout with multiple photos again I do not do very often. This layout was entirely created with Memory Maze Chipboard except for the Melange Art Pebbles.

Keep Exploring







I started this layout by arranging my photos first and then picking a heap of chipboard cogs and started arranging them around my photos. To get the perfect design takes a while but once I am happy I am ready to paint the chipboard or in this case add some ink. But first I took a photo of my creation so I have a visual on how to put it all back together again.

I covered my Chipboard Cogs in Distress Oxide - Old Paper. I let that dry for 5 minutes and added everything back to my background including my photos. Once everything was adhered I added some Distress Oxide - Dusty Concord with my finger and rubbed it gently on my chipboard, after I added some water again with my finger which creates that oxidized effect, now it matches my background paper perfectly and has just added lots of dimension. I finished it by adding a tiny bit of wax - Mint Sparkle.

After I finished it I felt it needed a pop of white to bring everything to life so I added even more cogs but this time I covered them in white embossing powder, it really makes a difference I think.

  
I have used the following Chipboard elements:


- Cogs - lots of them :)

You will find these and heaps more chipboard righ here:

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs

Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment