Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Chipboard Frame and Glitter

 Hi everyone! Today I decided to try something I haven't done before....GLITTER! 

I already had a hardcover journal base covered with fabric and ready to go.

I started with this gorgeous chipboard frame and painted it in aqua. Then I added a rust effect paste over the top that gave it colour and added texture. Then I dabbed some copper paint over the top to add some more rust colour.




These flower stems were calling to me so I painted them green and prepared them for some sparkle. Now for the fun part .... GLITTER! I used nuva glue pen on the flowers and sprinkled glitter over the top.





Now to assemble the front cover. I distressed the journal cover with some rust paste and copper paint and added an image behind the frame. Then I simply layered the flowers onto the frame to finish it off :)




Oh, I forgot to mention I also added some glitter to the edge of the frame for a bit more dimension and bling.

See you next time, Melissa x

No comments:

Post a Comment