Wednesday, September 23, 2020

{The Good Life}

 Hey there!

I'm so excited to be sharing my first post for the Memory Maze design team. I have created a beach themed layout using lots of little Memory Maze beach themed chipboard.




I used some chunky white embossing powder for the fishing net chipboard.


I used some crushed olive colored paint for the lighthouse.


And for the seashells, starfish & compass chipboard I used a variety of inks. All products used will be listed below.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you liked my layout and I look forward to sharing more with you again soon.

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Mel x

Products Used
- 3Quarter Designs 'Beach House' collection
-Kaisercraft blue card stock
-Unbranded rectangle dies
-Trimming
-Memory Maze seaside chipboard
-Green Tara 'Rustic Sky Blue' flowers
-Couture Creations 'Mint/Silver' glitter & 'Chunky White' embossing powders
-The Dusty Attic 'Crushed Olive' paint
-Ranger Distress Oxide inks in 'Evergreen Bough', 'Squeezed Lemonade' & 'Tumbled Glass'
-Ranger Distress Ink in 'Fossilized Amber'
-Small art stones

No comments:

Post a Comment