Monday, September 7, 2020

You are my Sunshine by Hetty Hall

 Good morning Crafty Peeps and welcome to the Memory Maze Chipboard Blog, it is Hetty with you today. For today's blog post I have created a layout with several pieces of Memory Maze Chippies.

You are my Sunshine






To keep the layout looking uniform I embossed all the chipboard pieces in white embossing powder. I love using white as this really makes them stand out especially when you use busy background paper.

I started by breaking up my honey comb chipboard panel into bits and pieces as I wanted it to look random. On top of that I layered my gorgeous chipboard tag and added my photo. I then added the frame to my photo for many gorgeous layers. I added the cute sentiment to the left of the layout to balance everything out. 

I have used the following chipboard elements:

Honeycomb

Vintage Frame

Chipboard Tag NO 12

Sentiment (You are my Sunshine)

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Memory Maze store for more great chipboard.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs

Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment