Friday, September 18, 2020

Nature Journal

Hi Everyone, Kerry-Ann here. This is my first post to the Memory Maze blog and super happy to be here. Today we are going to start the steps towards having a completed Journal. This is going to take a few posts so hang in there. The first thing I start with is some base tags. These will get more embellishing when finishing the journal and I know what page they will be going into.




First I start off with tag bases. These I have made out of old hanging files.








I collect scraps of paper and gather up Memory Maze Chipboard in the theme that I want, here will be a Nature theme. 




 I have use a mixture of Embossing Powders and covered the Chipboard pieces with.




I lay out my papers and Chipboard till happy then glue them down.







            Can add more embossing and embellishing.

Next time we will make the Pockets for the tags to go in. Until then have a great day x




No comments:

Post a Comment