Tuesday, September 8, 2020

 


I just love 3d Designs. This one is called the old Rusty Truck.

 I had a great time, I used Metallic paints randomly applied to the front piece of the truck.

 before it was removed from the chipboard piece. 

 after painting, I have used, metallic powder, gold metallic powder, and gold and bronze paints to give an old and rusty finish. Finished off with a little wax.





To give the 3D effect  I took the pieces of chipboard and glued them on their side to
raise the front from the base of the truck. 




I have then chosen a paper and covered the solid piece of the truck 




Added the top to the bottom.




   
 and the result is my rusty old truck. 





I have then added acetate and hot embossed cogs, and a photo of my beautiful Grandson. 





http://www.memorymaze.com/product_info.php?products_id=22117






No comments:

Post a Comment