Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Happiness is

 Good morning and welcome to another journal page by Fi. Today I am using my Art by Marlene A4 journal to create a page. To start with I used Tim Holtz’s distress paint ( in the dabbed bottle) in ‘Barn door’ to colour the page. I am a big fan of the plaid, so decided to attempt to recreate the pattern using my uniball pen and a posca pen. I drew everything freehand mindful to keep a bit of white space. 



From there I had the perfect picture from last years holiday to Canada, partially framing the photo with recycled cardboard box which I had pulled apart to use the corrugated part of the cardboard. I used my Memory Maze chipboard word ‘Happiness’ for my page title then found some stamps and a sticker to go with my Canada theme, colouring them with both posca pens and distress ink, Using glue stick and modge podge to stick them all down. 




A quick add of the word ‘is’ using very old creative memories letters and job done. It really is simple to turn a plain white background into a colourful  piece with minimal supplies and a bit of recycling! Think about how you can re purpose things on (or around) your desk in your next project. Happy hump day!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment