Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Good morning everyone, Hetty with you today. Time for me to share another layout with you full of gorgeous Memory Maze Chipboard pieces, so grab a cuppa and lets get started.

I swear I am up to no good







I used a metallic gold paint to add to both my frame behind my photo as well as my title/sentiment piece and finished it with a dab of gesso. Just love that sentiment, it goes so well with my photo, don't you think?

I covered the swirls which you can see amongst my flower and leave clusters in copper embossing powder which gives the chipboard a beautiful shine and fits in well with the colours of the background paper. The papers are from AB studio and I really like how the layout came together with all these gorgeous colours.

I have used the following chipboard elements:

Fancy Frame Vintage

I swear I am up to no good

Reed corner small

Floral Flourish 2 piece


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs

Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment